Terms and Conditions
This is a legal document which contains contractual provisions (the “Terms and Conditions”). The customer’s Statutory Rights are not affected. These terms and conditions of booking are governed by Spanish Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts. If any of these terms or part of any term are found to be invalid illegal or unenforceable then such term(s) shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it/them valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any such modification to or deletion of a term or part term shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms. Any words following the terms including, include, in particular, for example or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
- The “company” refers to A2B Travel Transfers trademark by A2B Transfers S.L. (a company registered in Spain with number B-95767406).
- The “customer” refers to the person or persons using or proposing to use the transfer services of the company.The “customer” refers to the person or persons using or proposing to use the services of the company.
- The “transfer provider” refers to the provider of the transfer for which the company acts as a booking agent.
- The “booking” refers to the purchase by a customer via the company’s website of a transfer service to be provided by the transfer provider.
- The “date of departure” refers to the date of the outward flight.
- The “transfer” refers to the travel journey from or to an airport using a method of transport including bus, coach, train, private taxi or private mini-bus.
2. The Company’s Liability
- These Terms and Conditions apply only to bookings made directly through this website. Bookings made via a third party website(s) are strictly subject to the terms and conditions set out on that website(s).
- The company acts only as a booking agent for the transfer provider for the featured transfers. It does not itself provide the transfers. The customer will also be contracting with the transfer provider and will be subject to the transfer provider’s terms and conditions. Full details of these terms and conditions are available from the transfer provider.
- As a booking agent for the transfer provider the company is liable to the customer only for losses directly arising from any negligence of the company in processing a booking. Any claims by the customer in respect of the provision of the transfer services must be made against the transfer provider and subject to its terms and conditions.
- Notwithstanding any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions, the company does not limit or exclude its liability for any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- Bookings via the company’s website are deemed to have been made final once a booking reference number has been issued. All Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been accepted when a booking reference number has been issued.
- Telephone bookings are deemed to have been made final when confirmed by the company’s telephone representative. All terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted once confirmation of the booking has been issued.
- All transfers are subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right not to accept or fulfil a booking. A booking is not a guaranteed reservation of a transfer and the company may cancel a booking if the transfer provider advises that it is unable to fulfil a booking. In these circumstances a refund will be given but the company accepts no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or losses or loss of profit arising.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a valid contact number and email address is provided at the time of making a booking.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure he/she reads the confirmation email before travelling.
- The company will not accept liability for any costs incurred or losses arising due to the failure of the customer to provide a valid contact number and email address or failing to read the confirmation email before travelling.
- It is advisable for all customers to print the confirmation email and to take it when travelling to the chosen airport or destination.
- The company may use information supplied by the customer at the time of booking for the following purposes:
(a) to fulfil the booking;
(b) for processing and obtaining payment;
(c) for analysis and profiling the customer’s preferences (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable review, development and improvement to the products and services offered;
(d) to enable the company to provide the customer and other customers with relevant information through the company’s marketing programme. The company may keep the customer informed of its products and services using any of the following methods: e-mail, post, telephone, SMS. If the customer wishes to opt-out of these marketing activities please advise the company accordingly.
- Payment for a booking made by telephone or on the company’s website can only be made using MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club or Switch. Cheques are not accepted.
- If payment by card is declined the company and the transfer provider reserve the right not to fulfil the booking.
- All prices are quoted in the currency € Euros, and include VAT where applicable.
- When a booking is made using a non spanish credit card the card issuer will debit the customer’s account in the local overseas currency and at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable.
5. Cancellation Procedures
- A booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the time and date when the transfer is due to commence.
- To cancel a booking please contact us by emailing email@example.com during office hours quoting your booking reference number.
- All cancellations must be notified directly to the company to be valid for any refund. Customers who cancel within 24 hours of the time and date when the transfer is due to commence or who do not turn up for the service, or who do not turn-up in time to catch their flight shall be liable to pay the full price for the service booked.
- All booking transaction charges levied by banks, credit card and other providers of financial services are strictly non-refundable.
6. Amendment Procedures
- You can modify a reservation already confirmed by the company. This modification will depend strictly on the availability of the space, the workload and the resources available to the transfer company. To request a modification to a reservation please contact us through http://www.a2b.es/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at the number provided on the reservation, in Office hours – Monday to Friday 09.00 to 21.00. In any case you have to give the reservation reference number and the changes you want to make. Please check the modified reservation in the confirmation email.
- The company will not be responsible if a requested modification can not be offered or fulfilled.
7. The Transfer Provider’s Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are accepted subject to the current terms and conditions of the transfer provider, a full copy of which is available upon request. The following terms are highlighted for information only.
- The transfer provider accepts no responsibility or liability for any theft, loss or damage to any personal property.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult unless otherwise stated by the transfer provider.
- The transfer provider reserves the right to refuse carriage to any person (both before and during the transfer) who, at the sole discretion of the transfer provider’s representative:
- is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- has or is thought to have an infectious disease;
- smokes or consumes alcohol or attempts to smoke or consume alcohol in the vehicle;
- does or most probably would pollute the vehicle with his/her clothing or baggage;
- behaves in a way that is disruptive in any way;
- affects the passengers’ safety or that of the driver of the vehicle;
- behaves or appears in a way that is disturbing; and/or
- acts in any way that is prohibited by the laws of the transfer destination country.
- The transfer provider accepts no liability for loss or damage unless and to the extent it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the transfer provider.
- Unless otherwise stated, the transfer fee at most of the company’s destinations includes the transportation of one piece of baggage per person.
8. Complaints Procedure
- Complaints can be made by emailing email@example.com. A complaint can also be sent by writing to A2B Transfers SL. – C/ Arbolantxa 8, lonja – 48450 Etxebarri (Spain)